Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Swag: The Turtleman

Oh, have I got something for you today.  Although swag may be the wrong word for him.  Treasure is not what comes to mind when I think of The Turtleman. 

Funny yes.  Swag?  I don't know, I wasn't sure where he fit exactly.  But we have to play with this.

I found The Turtleman about a year ago.  As an American, I should probably not let this get out...this is just embarrassing.  But since we are all friends here, I'm going to introduce you. 

I do like sharing with you.  You can't miss this guy.  I just couldn't let this pass us by.  You can't make this stuff up.

Friends, I give you...The Turtleman. 

I wonder how Gatorade feels about his endorsement at the end.  Maybe they sent him a thanks for the free advertising.  That's going to sell some product!

As Seen on Kentucky Afield TV

2 comments:

  1. Only in Kentucky!!! I'm from there originally, now from the repressed state of Ohio! I found out about your blog on Cheryl Brooks Erotic Blog, liked your comment so I decided to take a look. Nice! It's a beautiful set up and had interesting stuff...you are now on my daily reads list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica- thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like the blog. They've both been alot of fun. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails