Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fun: What was yours?

Yay!  Friday!  And we're going to play a new little of game.  A different kind of game for Friday's fun this week. 

This week, I want you to answer a question. I want you to remember with me :)

Tell me...
What was your favorite Dr. Seuss book?

I'm not sure I have one myself. I liked so many. I do remember loving Green Eggs and Ham. 


Yeah, I liked Sam I am.

I could not, would not, in a house.
I would not, could not, with a mouse.
I would not eat them with a fox.
I would not eat them in a box.
I would not eat them here or there.
I would not eat them anywhere.
I would not eat green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

So. What was your favorite Dr. Seuss book?   Leave your comments and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite was One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. I also really liked How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Fox in Sox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sonya- I loved One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish! Fox in Sox too. LOL, I was just talking to my daughter about those 2. That darn Grinch just made me too mad thou. LOL.
    Gotta love Dr. Seuss.

    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails