Monday, April 5, 2010

Playground Notes

Lot's of fun stuff coming down for the playground.  I've been finding all kinds of little goodies to entertain us.

I've got a couple things I wanted to point out, as The Playground is a work in progress, and probably will be for a long time.  Trying new things, figuring out what works...and what doesn't.

I want to try to make to playground somekind of interactive thing.  Sort of.  I'm hoping we can get to know each other a bit.  Play together.  I don't wanna play by myself...all the time.


News, News, News...letters

To start with, I've done the newsletter thing over here like over at Amora's Place.  Got curious what that was about so I signed up for my own newsletter to see what people were getting.  Crap.  I have a newsletter.  It's pretty cool...I like it! It would be cooler if I could figure out the cutoff times and how it works.  I just throw stuff up whenever, and I think a lot misses the newsletter.  O well.  I'll get it figured out, bare with me.

Ask Me Anything

I'm also checking out this "Ask me anything" widget.  I've seen it on several blogs.  Could be interesting.  Could just be a bad idea.  I don't know.  We'll see won't we.  It's over on the sidebar, let me know what you think, or if you've used it before...or just ask me anything. 

My Bitchin' Place

You may have noticed the feed on the sidebar for My Bitchin' Place.  Can't get there from Amora's Place, but I went ahead and fed it here.  I've talked a little about My Bitchin' Place, and you are more than welcome to come check it out, or join me.  It's my place for whatever I'm feeling at the time.  Bitchin', ponderin' , things that make me go "huh" ...place is what it is.  Another place to keep unneccessary "things" off the main blog.  The real me comes out over there.  We hide her from the public.  She's not very p/c and she pisses a lot of people off.  But she doesn't seem to care, so we make her go over there where not everything is so... public.  I learned the folly of that quickly by getting a nice scathing email telling me how awful I am...adds to the fun is how I've chosen to look at it.  People who just want to bitch at me need not bother, but my special friends are more than welcome to come join me...if you feel like bitchin' or whatever, stop on by.  A good bitch fest can be fun if you ask me, and it's more private now.  So come on by and bitch, ponder, or just hang with me. 


I Hope You'll Vote!

I've also seen some fun polls and things like that.  We're going to give that a whirl.  I want to know what you think and what you want to see and play with over here.  So I'm hoping you'll vote when we get those up.  I'll be posting about them first, then throwing some of those up on the sidebar. 


Bring 'em if you got 'em!

Have any fun ideas, games, contests, pics, videos...whatever?  I'm always looking for...all that.  Send 'em my way.  I am totally open to any and all suggestions or goodies.  You can always email me at amora@amorasplace.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails