Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Mayhem: April 19

Well, Monday again.  We have quite a few things to play with this week.  I do hope to see you around the playground.

What do you think of my little persona there?  I think I'm keeping it.  Anyway, here's what we have to play with this week.

Tuesday:  A little humor.  A cute little joke.  I must admit, my fav. this week is over at the Place on Wednesday though.

Wednesday:  A hot little over the hump day video.  (We soooo need to rename Wednesday.)

Thursday:  An unusal treat.  I embarass myself and give you the Thunder From Down Under show report.  Complete with after the show pic. 

Friday:  A little light fun.

Saturday:  A yummy bunch of sweets I've scoured the net to share with you.

Sunday Swag:  Our new day!  We'll have to see what loot I've plundered for you.
Playthings abound!

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails