Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Swag: May 23rd

I like Sunday. Sunday should be nice and relaxing. Easy. Whatever you want it to be.

Here's some of the swag I found while digging around the last couple of weeks. Some of this stuff...counts as WTF.

Have a fun with the swag.

;)



crazy shoe photos - Hamster Exploitation




funny animal photos - Jeeves, Pull Aside That Fine Heifer There and I Shall Woo Her



How about a "Not Always Right.  I love some of these. 

When Your Number Is Up
(Bingo Hall | Nova Scotia, Canada)

Customer: “Hi, I’m here for the immunization clinic.”

Me: “Sir, this is a bingo hall.”

Customer: “You’re mistaken, the people at the hospital told me to come here.”

Me: “Sorry sir, this is a bingo hall. I don’t know why they would tell you to come here.”

Customer: “What are those people doing here then?” *points at the people playing bingo*

Me: “They’re playing bingo, sir.”

Customer: “You’re lying to me! You just want me to die!”

And finally, how about some video swag.  Lets pull out another singing soldier vid.



Have a most pleasant Sunday guys.

;)

1 comment:

  1. Great video!

    Those shoes . . . that's just wrong and I'm assuming not really intended for hamster storage. Otherwise, WTF?!?!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails