Tuesday, May 4, 2010

R rated Blog...finally!

Yeah, I know it's silly, but how much have I coveted this little goody?  I've seen it on other blogs, and I wanted one. LOL. It didn't quite work out that way.

I took their silly little test. LOL. Go on, guess what they rated me? G.  yeah, G. Really? I'm not after a G rated playground.

I tried and tried. Ha! Even made special posts of foulness to trick it. All I could get up to was...PG13. Yeah. Still not it.

YAY! Finally! It's official, I'm rated R. Silly? Yes. I don't care. I like it!!!!

Now if I could just get one for Amora's Place. It's rated G too. I guess I could just use this one, but I want it to be rated R too. Why? 'cause my blogs will NOT be rated G, and also, and most of all...

 'cause R is for rocks, and what? That's right. My blog ROCKS!!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails