Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Tsk Tsk. I have been so remiss over here at the Playground! My apologies. Can't promise it'll change though. *shrugs* What's a girl to do? Could be that I've got to many blogs now. Nah, that can't be it.

They are totally stripping my Queer as Folk videos from YouTube. One by one all my yummy vids are just disappearing when I go to post them. I think that sucks, no pun intended. ;)

I swear I'm still the only one who hasn't seen this show. Went to try to rent it and only one store had it, but of course they are missing the first 5 or something. That sucks again.

Anyway, I still have this one. I like this one, nice and sweet.  And hot.




And how about a couple funnies for a Wednesday laugh.  You just have to love kids notes.  I still have several from my beloved daughter.  Found this one online...


And how about some bathroom graffiti...



And that's a wrap!  Hope you have a great day.

Enjoy!

;)

1 comment:

  1. I love QAF! I really miss that show.

    The bathroom graffiti is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails